Saturday, January 13, 2007

Typical day

Jenson is 8 months now and really enjoying his grub!
On a typical day he will have some porridge for breakfast. I'll stick whatever I have to hand in. Some cinnamon or vanilla or perhaps bananas, pears, blueberries and if I've made it a bit thick I give it a quick squirt!

Lunch is very like dinner really. Today he had some mince in one of those spinach purees plum baby do with rice spaghetti then I offer him some fruit, mango day today.

Dinner was some made up chicken thing. Onions, leeks, carrots, butternut squash, bit of tarrgon and teeny bit of chilli powder. He scoffed that and had some pear to nibble after. We offer a bit of water now and then. Just for a taste really and he breastfeeds as and when. I don't keep count or take any notice of how often!

No comments: